Friday, October 22, 2010

Picture Day


I'm so excited! Today was Natalie picture day for the year. Last year I missed it because of Dad and I wasn't in the mood for pretty pictures. This year we did her traditional Chinese outfit, the only silk one I bought...it finally fit! Then the photographer set a second appointment so I could come back with Halloween stuff.

And buddy did I! I already had it in my mind that I was going to buy the CD. So why not cram as much stuff on it as I could?

We did winter Belle (above), the fancy Tinkerbell (what she wore in Disney awhile back) and her Barbie bride dress from a yardsale (never has a $1 dress been loved so much). It was fun and she was super agreeable the whole time.

So in a couple of weeks I am going to have some super duper deluxe pictures. That makes me happy!

No comments: