Friday, October 08, 2010

Bargain Clothes

I've not done one of these posts in a long long time! Except for the pink sweater, all of these are for next year and the year after. Sometimes I get grief for buying Natalie's clothes this way but at least she always looks cute (unlike her mama who looks like crap most of the time).

Photobucket

This has super cute buttons, they are clear and have fabric in them. Sort of a country floral pattern.

Photobucket

I so love this sweater. It is for this winter and spring, Janie and Jack (or is it the other way around) with the tags, $44 originally.
Photobucket
Two basic skirts with shorts inside of them. Can't have enough of these. I think they are target brand.

Photobucket
These pants are fun and convertible. They are way too big though, unfortunately she'll be wearing them before I know it.
Photobucket
Cute little Land End and some cheapo brand skirts. She loves skirts.

Photobucket
Gymbo capris like her blue denim ones from this year. They are skinny cut, they will look great on her.

Photobucket
A cute little blue dress, can't think of the brand. The on on the right is actually a shirt from Gap, I liked it so much I'll just pack it away for a couple of years....

Photobucket
The one of the left is zumba or something like that and are slim cut (yay!) The ones on the right are Levis.
Photobucket
Gymbo top in a larger size that she'll wear in a couple of years.

Photobucket
Pretty church dress for next summer.

Photobucket
Two basic sweaters.

Photobucket
I thought these were cute with the rhinestones. And the are NWT gymbo - score!

Photobucket
Whew - these are loud. They are NWT and Natalie liked them so I bought them. Yikes...
Photobucket
She love love loves this shirt :)

Photobucket
NWT for next summer.

Photobucket
NWT for next summer.

Photobucket
NWT for 2 summers (maybe three haha). I love it.
Photobucket
NWT for next summer. Came with flip flops that she has been wearing constantly (I'm a mean mama, I don't like flip flops on little kids, they fall. So it's like Christmas in Oct around here.)

Photobucket
NWT for next summer.

Photobucket
NWT for next summer. This is a huge 2T.

Photobucket
NWT for next summer.

Photobucket
NWT for maybe 2 summers.
Photobucket
NWT for next summer.
Photobucket
NWT for next summer.
Photobucket
NWT for this winter and probably next. Her new winter shoes match the flowers so I am a happy camper.

Photobucket

And the finale - a dress she picked out on her own and has worn it for 2 days. I had to pry it off her. Drop waist, poofy bottom in a semi sheer crepe. Really for next summer but she loves it and we've been at home for two days so what does it hurt? lol

Cost of my little spree? $29. yup, I'm that cool :)

1 comment:

K said...

Great to have you back online again. Looks like you really cleaned out the store on the kid clothes. You totally scored! I love that pink sweater.