Sunday, October 14, 2007

Top 20 things :)

I have a list of 20 things I'd like to do before I die. I know, a little morbid but still, I am a great believer in lists, otherwise how can you keep track of how you are going to get to where you need to be?

On that list was go to Vegas. And I'm here!

We are staying in a condo that is about 1500 SF, 3 bed 2 bath. It's all cherry cabinets and tile and looks like Kirkland's threw up in it. In other words, it's pretty flippin nice!

Our first night here was fun and we didn't do a lot. We took the shuttle to Harrahs then walked to Treasure Island. We were mobbed by the people waiting for the show so we ended up at the Mirage. Each place is so crazy and so detailed in it's theming, each hotel is like it's own little Disney. I played penny slots and won 410.24 - welcome to Vegas!

Tonight we are either going to the dinner show at Excaliber or going to Rio. It's Doug's 21st birthday so he gets to choose :)

I took 200 pictures the first day and I'll upload them when I get back :)

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: