Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cool PBS Broadcast

Someone posted this on my Disney Budget Board (save a buck, go to Disney club hehe). It's about retirement and the issues that are facing a lot of people.

Do I worry about retirement at 31? Heck ya. I worry that if I don't keep a corporate job until the day I die I won't have good health insurance and I'll blow through my 401K just like that trying to keep up. Cash wise minus the health care costs = not a bit worried....I'm that type of planner person, as long as I can work in corporate land for 20 years I'm good plus I live pretty cheaply and I think its fun to save money (I know, I should change my name to weirdokimmo). But the health insurance thing does bother me and I'm not sure what I can really do to fix it. Maybe I should worry about it in 5 years? Ya, that sounds good :)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...etirement/view/

1 comment:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That's just like me should I be worrying about money for my retirement probably, but I have to afford to get my kids first!
BTW love the butterflies.