Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Update

Natalie's spots are healing quickly! Poor thing has only had formula and cheerios for a couple of days now. Tomorrow I am going to reintroduce pears and oatmeal, we didn't have any issues with that before. She LOVES it! By the way, if any of you use Gerber products, they have printable coupons and a mailing list at http://www.gerber.com/special Cutie pie's pears and oatmeal cost me 2 CENTS a jar thanks to the budget board at www.disboards.com. Want to save some cash, join a site like that!

I've pimped out the site to raise money. The two quickie posts I have up are worth 27.50. Only 19,972.50 to go! HA!

I bought stock today (oohh ahhh) and I have a big sale going in tomorrow (I hope!). I got stuck with Ford stock that was too high so I am forfeiting some of my profit from last year and selling some shares at a loss. Basically I'll be able to buy 1000 shares again and when it goes up 10 cents, sell it and use the $75 profit to sell more of the overpriced shares. I am sort of backing out of it slowly but I think I can have it completed by the time I go back to work.

I found a great site tonight that shows how to fold a flatfold diaper. I was having problems cramming it all in and this twist method works great. I am using two huge diaper pins but I am going to order those grabby things, Natalie will only stay put for so long! http://www.thediaperhyena.com/twist_fold.htm

I have no pictures! How awful is that? Two cameras, both dead. Here is another picture with her bottle. She carries it everywhere, its really cute :)

No comments: